Appellate Representation in Arizona State and Federal Courts
Certified criminal law specialist Thomas A. Gorman has been practicing appellate law throughout Arizona for more than 25 years. Mr. Gorman has secured reversals for his clients before the Arizona Supreme Court as well as federal court. While his track record of successes for his appeals clients cannot guarantee future results, you can be assured that your case is in the hands of an experienced attorney.
To learn more about lawyer Gorman's past successes and his appellate practice, see the following cases:
- The Court of Appeals decision agreeing with lawyer Gorman's argument that his client's Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights were violated: State v. Marco Antonio Carrasco‑Calderon, 1 CA‑CR 07‑1082
- The Court of Appeals decision reversing the trial court's ruling and awarding lawyer Gorman's client an evidentiary hearing in the Rule 32 post-conviction relief proceeding;
- The trial court's decision reversing his client's conviction and awarding a new trial.
- For more information, see the published opinions section.
If you have been convicted of a crime, the time to appeal is now. Contact Thomas A. Gorman today for an initial consultation.
Criminal law attorney Thomas A. Gorman handles all aspects of criminal appeals in the Arizona state and federal court system, including:
- Direct appeals
- Rule 32 petitions for post-conviction relief
- Petitions for issuance of writ of habeas corpus
- Post-conviction proceedings
- Clemency proceedings
Leaving No Stone Unturned
Whether you are on your first appeal or need assistance with clemency proceedings, Thomas A. Gorman has the skills and experience you need to effectively make your case. Mr. Gorman leaves no stone unturned in doing everything he can to secure a successful result for his clients. He works tirelessly on their behalf, raising every meritorious legal argument possible in an effort to secure a reversal of a conviction or sentence.
Whether it takes two weeks or 10 years, you can count on Thomas A. Gorman to stand by you, doing whatever it takes to achieve the justice you deserve. Mr. Gorman has a distinguished record of accomplishment for successfully appealing rulings in a variety of Arizona courts.
Sedona Criminal Defense Attorney Committed to Justice
Thomas A. Gorman is fully committed to making sure that justice is served for his clients. He has handled pro bono work defending death row inmates and capital defendants for nearly 20 years. As recently as 2003, he has secured the reversal of two death sentences. To discuss how Mr. Gorman can help you with your appeal, contact him today for a consultation.